August 16, 2008

Yad's First Time To Fly! Part II

I've gone off-topic on that one LOL!.

Let's go back to Yad.

When we we're first boarding for our flight departure to Manila, he showed to me like he was used to riding a plane. Like, he would climb up the stairs up the plane as if he knows the way. He would look for our seat numbers like he's been in the plane for a number of times already. And, he would even point my seatbelt and tell me to wear it. I was a bit surprised, because it was not what I expected from him.

I thought, he's gonna be the shy boy not to anticipate and just wait for me to instruct him what to do on those things But on a second thought, Yad has always acted like the confident little man whenever he's with me. When we were at NAIA terminal 3, he acted the same. When he wants to go and use the restroom, he would not ask me to accompany him. He'd instead go and look for it himself. When he wants to eat, he'd only ask money from me and go to the snack bars and buy his food. The same thing when it was finally our time to board the plane going back to Legazpi airport, he went up without waiting for me and proceeded like he was a frequent flyer.

However, there's one thing that he can't hide the truth of him being still a kid. The true Yad surfaced when he has all this kind of curiosity on many things inside the plane. Yad, fyi, is a kid you'll want to prepare with tons of right information because he's always gonna bombard you with questions, sometimes with out-of-this-world ones, and follow-up questions. So, as expected, he asked me about all these stuffs he saw in the plane, and wondered loudly why did our voices become very tiny when we we're up there? :P I almost went a little fed up with his unending questions, but you know, being, the mommy of this little man, I'm used to it.

So, there! That was my "little" experience with this first travel together with my little man.

By the way, here's a photo he took himself while we were stranded at the waiting area:
He's good at angling, don't you just agree? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment