August 9, 2008

Describe my day tag... how's yours?

I got this tag from my fellow blogger, called, Rizza. Thanks for this, sis!

Here we are:

Rules
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today or yesterday.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

I would like to describe what happened to me yesterday, here it goes:

1. We have no classes because it was the feast of St. Dominic De Guzman.

2. Was just in front of my desktop all day. Turned it off for a while to rest. Come evening, at around 7:00PM, turned it on again.

3. As usual, online all night to update all my online accounts, sites, and some social network sites.

4. Got two opp yesterday to post on my blog. Not much, but enough to add to my Paypal fund.

5. Played computer games until my eyes and hands got really, really tired.

6. Did not stop playing until past 1:ooAM. Got classes the following morning at 9:00AM, so you could say I was a little groggy this morning from last night's lack of sleep.

I know, there's nothing much significant that happened yesterday, instead, it was just one of my lazy, bumming days.

So, now, I would like to tag some of my closest blogger friends – Bem, Lyn, Maidz, Celebritycarwatcher, Flo, Ry, Mayan.

No comments:

Post a Comment