August 6, 2008

Finally, I Got My Own Internet Connection

After four days of being offline, I'm back to the Universe of the blogosphere. And this time, I am more excited since I got my own internet connection now via DCTV+PLDT provider. It feels good to have your own internet connection. The convenience will always be there. I can visit and post on my blog anytime I want it. I can browse any website I want and I need. I can download music and movie files if I want to without anyone telling me what is allowed or what is not. And more importantly, I can have better opportunities in terms of earning online, since I am my own boss now. I got this installed on saturday, when Yad and I were leaving for Manila. Because I had to leave on that day, I wasn't the first to test-run the speed of the internet connection. I was back only yesterday, so that was the time that I got my hands on my web-connected desktop. So far, the speed of 128kbps is not bad. I can open more than five websites at a time. Loading is also fast. Overall, I am satisfied. But satisfaction over DCTV internet connection still remains to be seen. After all, this is the only second time that I got to use their services. Hope, this speed will be consistent though.

No comments:

Post a Comment