August 1, 2008

Mommy Burns and Baby Zyv, Here We Come!

Yad and I are leaving tomorrow for Manila. We're gonna celebrate Baby Zyv's 1st birthday. This is the first time that Yad will be coming with me in Manila, so I'm uber excited. I'm sure he is too. We'll be there till Tuesday, so we'll have more bonding times for ourselves. My college friends will be there too, so I knew it's gonna be like a get-together party for us. How I just wish everybody will attend, but we knew that's impossible. Some are working abroad, while others are too busy with their commitments. It's a good thing that I am a plain college student now; otherwise, it might be difficult for me to take the time off just for this occasion.

On another story, I will be expecting DCTV people in the morning before we leave for our flight to install my internet and cable connection. This has been long-overdue, so I am personally attending to the installation to make sure everything will be alright before we fly to Manila. Finally, after many months of looking forward to getting this cable internet connection done, I was able to have my personal computer fixed (reformatted and upgraded) so everything is ready now for the installation.

No comments:

Post a Comment