August 18, 2008

Why Do I Miss You So Much?

I miss him...so much. If only I could hug and feel his love right now, I will. It's been a long time. And it's not easy. I wish we're together right now. But it's impossible. The only thing I could do is wait. That's it. Nothing more. What do you do when you terribly miss someone? Cry? Go out with friends? Write? Anything to keep you busy? I tried those, and it helped for a while. I buried myself into blogging and pretty kept my nose up at school. For a while, I forgot the pain. But the terrible longing and emptiness still reside with persistency. They'd grip my heart so hard that I feel like it is wringing with pain. How long will we be like this? Tuesday morning and nothing I feel but pain and loneliness... Just like what I felt for many months now :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment