August 28, 2008

Friends Are Gems I Treasure The Most

After finally dragging myself up from bed, I fixed my morning coffee then went online. First thing I always do when I'm online is check my gmail to see any updates from any of my online activities (blogging, freelance writing, etc). There was nothing special in my email this morning, so I proceeded to the next list - check this blog and see who visited me from the past night/hours.

Again, I didn't see anything special, so I went on to check some paid blogging sites, like socialspark. No new opportunities for me to take. I noticed it has become hard to earn $$ from blogging these days. *sigh* Anyway, forget about that. There're so many things to do than get worried about that. Before I went off for another to-do-list - which is to take care of my freelance writing samples - I went on to check blogs that aren't on my link list. That's when I stumbled into the blog of Demcy.

I found this blog at SocialSpark because she's listed as currently owning the best post to date for one of the opps. I checked her post; however, what caught my attention was another one that tells how Demcy found $500 dollars when she was one day cleaning their closet. 5 $100 bills?? Gee, that's a lot of money! I can use that for a lot of stuff and tuition needs. Demcy says, she could use that money for her bills.

Now, isn't that pure luck? I would say, that's a blessing from Above. It's one of the little yet most rewarding things that happen to us. Accidentally finding some good amount of bucks at a time when we need money most? It happened to me several times at a time when I thought I was totally broke - finding like Php500 in my jeans' pockets when I was already thinking to ask money from Papa because I don't have anymore in my wallet for my allowance and payday is like a good 5 days away. I swear, the feeling was just awesome after finding my hand fiddling at the bill.

So, while I'm already into reading her posts, I continued and came across this friendship tag. Friends are one of my treasured gems. True friends are there for you because they love you for no reason. They become true friends for you because they accept you for who you are, no matter how you become so crazy at times. They love you without questions. And they are there when you need them most. So, I am putting this meme on this blog because I want to send out my love for all my friends who stuck with me through the years and friends who plan to stick with me through the coming years.

Here it is:


We need friends for many reasons,
all throughout the season.
We need friends to comfort us
when we are sad,
and to have fun with us when we are glad.

We need friends to give us good advice,
We need someone we can count on,
and treat us nice.

We need friends to remember us
one we have passed
sharing memories that will always last.

If you are one of the friends that I'm telling about, feel free to copy this friendship tag and post it on your blog as well. To all my loyal readers who always find time to visit my site, you are also welcome to grab this meme. And to all others who feel like they can be better off befriending me, get this tag, will ya?

So there, I'm ending this post now and I'll be back later after taking care of other to-do things. Have a nice, productive day ahead for all of us!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks jirl for the post you made on your page...and thank you also for viewing my page..that was nice of you!
    I know we needed money to pay off some of our bills,and thanks to God for that unbelievable blessing...I kept 100 dollars for myself and hubby deposits the rest...:)
    How amazing God is...wow you found a money too? that was great..I know the feeling...I glimpse once in awhile...how ecstatic I was!

    Anyhow,thanks a lot! you are very nice..I will add you link to my list..would you mine?

    ReplyDelete