August 19, 2008

Coffee Party and New Ash Gray Wall Paint At Julian's Place!

Just got back from, again, coffee party held at Julian's place. I was there with Yona, Peachy, and Jho. Too bad Talie wasn't there. Told us she's bedridden due to colds. Poor her! All my wishes to get well for you, Talie!

Back to coffee party at Julian's place. As usual, we raided the house as if Julian wasn't there to care if we were messing up with his things. lol! We brought food and a box of gourmet Nescafe coffee 3-in-1. By the way, the viva vanila gourmet Nescafe 3-in-1 is delicious. Just the right pinch of sugar added to yield that balanced taste of sweetness, creaminess, and "coffeeness."

While downing our coffee, we updated on each other's lives. We talked a lot. And as usual, Yona has something to say and supposedly that was the reason why she asked us out. I missed these guys, so when she asked me out to have coffee over at La Mia Tazza, I didn't think twice and answered yes. But I suggested to go over at Julian's place instead, so we can be more at ease without thinking of the time.

Talking about Julian's place, the wall in the living room cum kitchen is newly-painted. It's a great color pick (or mix?) and one that suits Julian's personality. They called the paint color bluish white, but according to my eyes, it's more like ash gray to me. Whatever it is, the new wall paint exuded a soft yet masculine touch to the place, just the kind that Julian needs. The color is calming to the eyes. Overall, it looked great with the apartment so we applauded Julian for such a great pick.

Till next coffee party, guys! Cheers!

**Paging Miss Yona, can you give me some photos of the apartment you took with your new Sony Ericsson 5MP cellular phone, so I can post them here too?:P).

No comments:

Post a Comment