August 16, 2008

Get To Know You Tag

Lately, I've been having fun doing memes. It fills in the gap when I have nothing to work on my blog. At least, with meme or tag, my blog is always updated lol!

Once again, Rizza, a co-blogger, tagged me with this one. Thanks, sis!

Here are the rules:

1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

7 Facts you should know about me... Jirl

1 - WORK: I enjoyed my previous job as a web content/copy writer for years but came to a point when work seemed like it was suffocating and dragging me just to report to the office for five days a week.

2 - EDUCATION: Was supposedly a graduate some few years back, but due to circumstances, did not. So, I'm back to school now to finish the degree of BSCS. Still thinking if I'd take a double course after.

3 - FRIENDSHIP: I got a few true friends from work, a handful or more of super true friends from college, a couple or three super best friends since primary and high school, and a super trusted cousin/friend.

4 - RELATIONSHIPS: In a serious commitment now but we're supposedly on a "suspended state."

5 - WWW: The daily companion I can never live without.

6 - FITNESS: Fitness...hhmmm...When will I ever start going to the gym to tone my body?

7 - DREAMS: To have my own-bought home, a car, a dog, a cat, and a bowl/aquarium with my pet fish. I'd also want to settle with a happy, contented, comfortable life with my hubby and children.

Now, it's time to pass this tag. KR, Mayan, Lyn, Yona, Peach, Sally, Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment