August 7, 2008

I Want that Delicious K-Cup Coffee!

I am very excited about this AlpineValleyCoffee.com, the leading distributor of Keurig K-Cup coffee. As you all know, I can't live without two cups of coffee in a day. It is my addiction that I can never get out of my system. So, upon knowing the site of this coffee distributor, I excitedly opened it to check what are in its store. I found out that they have not just your ordinary, everyday coffee. They have varieties, such as:
K-Cups

In less than a minute, you can have your choice of coffee, tea, hot cocoa. The cups are the resul;t of Keurig's single-serve brewing technology. It is a plastic container that has coffee filter inside, with specially-designed brewer that punctures the lid and bottom to force pressurized hot water.

Keurig K-Cups

There are over 150 varieties available for this one. Keurig K-Cups change the traditional or modern way of brewing coffee. They eliminate messy clean-ups or wasted unused coffee in the pot. Checkout their Timothy's World Coffee, or Celestial Seasonings. Or better yet, check all the others!

Keurig Coffee and K-Cup Brewers

You'd also enjoy the wide range of roasts, models, and flavors that AlpineValley.com has in its stock. You can check this out by visiting the website. You can also check their best-selling K-Cup Coffees and K-Cup Teas.

With the multitude of coffee, tea, and hot choco flavors available, there sure is a choice for our very picky tounge-taste.

I am so excited with all these caffeine beverage! Millions of North Americans were enjoying cups of Caribou, Tully's, Bellaccino, Timothy's, Coffee People, Green Mountain's, Gloria Jeans, and Diedrich. I just wish these brands reach our place very, very soon, or my kinds bring me these coffee varieties because I am almost drooling now. lol!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but..

    I am offering the use of over 1000 photos, free of charge for use on your blog.

    Please see the following blog post for further info:-

    Free Photos For Your Blog

    I hope this is of interest to you (and clear enough to follow as it is my first attempt at doing it properly).

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete