August 6, 2008

St. Dominic Week Celebration

I didn't know we we're celebrating the St. Dominic Week today at school. I've not attended my classes since tuesday last week because of the 2-day road strike and because of my trip to Manila from Saturday to Tuesday. I went to school yesterday, and that was the only time that I've learned of this celebration. There are many activities still in line for the rest of the week and that includes Acquaintance Party for tonight. I'm not too keen on attending on this one, but I might drop by to see how school parties are being held in this generation. It makes me feel nostalgic about the days when my college buddies were always around and on the go to attend parties and getaways. Sigh! I am just feeling excited now because I knew tomorrow is a no-classes day and I hope this afternoon too. Everyone needs to prepare for the night party, after all, and they need lots of time for that because I heard it is gonna be a costume party. Hooray for all Aquinians!

No comments:

Post a Comment