August 16, 2008

My Second Time To Join Blog Contest! At Stake, $25+2000EC

I have no opportunities/reviews to write about for several days now, so I am finding myself any other means to keep me busy. Since I was already convinced how blog contests can tremendously affect/help bloggers, in one way or another, I am doing this post to join for the second time a blog contest, this time being run by Jeflin's Investment Blog. By the way, you can visit this site to get tips/information on investment topics, like on mortgage, stocks, and a lot more money issues.

Yes, you read it right. I am taking up a career on this blog contest thing. lol! Nothing to lose anyway. Will take up minutes of your time. Mechanics are very, very simple. If you feel lazy now and is not up to posting about it yet, you can start joining by simply putting a comment on the author's Win $25 Cash Money! post. Then, subscribe to his feed. I've done these things already, so I already got chances to win the prizes. I am doing this post because I want to increase my chances.

So, here! If you want to get chances of winning $25 and 2000 Entrecard credits too, simply follow these rules:

1. Subscribe to Jeflin's RSS Feed.

2. Write a post spreading word of this contest. Just what I have done, it must contain a link back to the blog contest's post.

3. Leave a comment in his post and the link which you have written the contest for Jeflin to verify.

and;

4. If you win, announce it in your blog so they will know that it's for real.

Alright, hit it, guys!

What do you think? Am I winning on this one? I certainly hope so! $25 is not a grand money, but it can buy stuff for me and my kid. Or, it can add up to my savings for my upcoming tuition fee. Don't just I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment