August 27, 2008

Reminder: Sleep 8 Hours

The left part of my head is throbbing, but I got some freelance writing to finish before midnight. This is yet another series of head pain attack. I know I have been careless for the past weeks, not remembering my neurologist's advice to get rest for not less or more than, but 8 hours of sleep everyday to avoid incurring the same illness that plagued me many months ago. But, I just can't help it. There's just so many things to do online. I know I am suffering my health a bit now, but, I just need to finish this freelance gig. After this one, I may be back to retiring early at night, just as what my doctor told me to do. And that means, I should be doing online stuffs at the daytime, or at early night time... but NOT at late night like at this hour. Now, that's something to talk about time management once again, one thing that I'm not so skillfull about. *sigh* Anyway, in the meantime, I'm going back to work to finish the remaining topics to write. Nyt, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment