June 29, 2008

You'd think June Is My Month... Not!

I haven't completely enrolled yet because our course adviser wouldn't properly evaluate my subjects because, according to her, I'm an old student. She said, I might take the new curriculum, which means, I'd be in the University schooling myself in two years. Good grief for that! And duh for that adviser! My subjects evaluation would be due tomorrow, until such time, I won't be a legitimate enrollee at the University. Classes have started two weeks ago, so that also means I am absent for two weeks. Monday would be the judgment day if I would to take the new curriculum for the degree or the old curriculum, the latter would mean only 2 semesters, if availability of the subjects permits;

I still haven't heard from my former HR officer regarding my quit claim and COE. I need to get the check because part of it will go to my tuition and matriculation fees;

My mobile phone is broken. That spells even lesser communication with Zernan, who is miles and miles and miles away from me. And what about my communication with my friends and colleagues? I don't have money yet for a new replacement. Don't have any idea if the phone can still be fixed. Hope it will, to save myself the cost of an expensive new mobile phone.

So, you think June is my month? Nah! If I would to list all the things that I went through in the past weeks, June is really, really not my month!

I just wish July month would be a start of good luck/karma for me. I'm praying hard now...

No comments:

Post a Comment