June 17, 2008

SocialSpark Is For Advertisers and Bloggers!

Hey, peeps! Did you sign up with SocialSpark yet? If not, what are you waiting for? You are losing on the opportunities of earning more and meeting new people from around the world. I’ve been with the site for over a month now and let me tell you that I’ve been doing great with them ever since.

The site is available to everyone and if you also own a blog that has been running for 90 days, submit it. If it got what SocialSpark needs, it will qualify then you can take opportunities targeted to your blog. Write about them, make sure terms and conditions are met, and then wait for approval. If they are approved, they send you payment via your paypal account. It’s that easy, right? I can tell, because I’ve been paid for the posts I did for the past month.

Now, SocialSpark isn’t only for bloggers. They also look for advertisers who want to promote their products via the net. You simply register your blog, and then create an advertiser account. If it qualifies, you can go have bloggers write about your product. After that, wait and see how it gets popular, and then the rest will follow. The site also helps both bloggers and advertisers get fair amount of exposure all over the internet by having someone blog about you then you blog about them in return. You can take this from spark under opportunities section.

The site aims to connect bloggers and advertisers, so this a great opportunity to see yourself getting the exposure you need on the blogosphere, right? So why not check it out now? Oh, before I forget, this is a paid post and I am picking up my SocialSpark profile for you to check it. You will see there the opportunities I've taken. I've also acquired a number of co-SocialSparkers in my network. So, why not join me there and add me up? I hope I'd see you there, alright?

1 comment:

  1. I'm very interested to know about socialspark. do they accept blogs that already feature paid posts? or just those with original content? do they have a disclosure policy? if yes, that might be in conflict with my existing arrangements with sponsoredreviews, etc.. lookin' forward to your answer/s..

    ReplyDelete