June 23, 2008

I Am Giving It a Try and See How Much Will I Make From This Site

I've been a member of Payperpost, but it wasn't until a few days ago since I really gave the site a long look. My friends and co-bloggers have told me about how they earned from this site and how it brought their blogs in good standing in the blogosphere. I know it also helped them drive traffic to their blogs, so that's one hefty bonus too, as far as blog rankings are concerned. It's just unfortunate that because of some things that kept me occupied, I didn't realize these things too soon. You could say I am kinda left behind, right? But, hey! It's never too late for me, is it? In fact, here I am too, giving it a shot! Maybe, just like them, I’d get to see my paypal fund heaping up in no time at all Ü I'm crpssing my fingers!

About the money I am about to earn from the opportunities? Hmm… I am currently a full-time student enrolled in a University here in our place. You know how much expensive college education is. So, perhaps, much of what I am going to make from this site will go to my matriculation and tuition fees. I also have a son, who is in primary school, so he will also to take part in the expenses I am about to shell out via my Paypal fund courtesy of Payperpost earnings. The other part of the income? Well, if you know me, you’d guess what I am thinking about, eh? I am an ebay addict, and I love shopping clothes, shoes, and bags! So, need I say more? lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment