June 30, 2008

More Complaints From Me...

Today is Monday. And Monday is the judgment day re my school curriculum case. Alright, I received the verdict. I am to continue my old curriculum, with subjects or courses that were assembled many years ago. Hooray for me! I am no longer to course through the new CS curriculum and that means I don't need to sweat two years out just to finish this long-overdue bachelor's degree of BS. Thanks, Mrs. Roque for that! Now, I have something to look forward to, as far as my future is concerned.

Now, am I finished with my enrollment yet? No. I have collected, which I have done so by rounding the University and getting my skin scorched to the heat of the sun(argh!), almost half of the subject courses I've yet to complete in two semesters; and I thought I was already there. BUT, it turned out, it was the beginning of a new dilemma! Now, I am actually experiencing the real pain of being a returnee to the University, after how many years of being out-of-school student. I've seen this difficulty experienced by other returnees in the past, but I've never thought I'd be one of them.

So, what is really the catch? Here: my program/curriculum was old, so that can only mean my subject courses were also outdated. Well, they were not literally outdated, but some of the components were different. Number of units also varies from the current subjects offered, so I am having a difficulty synchronizing my old courses to the new ones, meaning I'm going through real tough time of looking for subject courses that match those that are listed in the curriculum I took way, way back then. Now, I'm not really, really certain if I can make it all to my target date.

Tomorrow, I am going back to school, not to attend classes but to continue my late enrollment procedure. To think, I've started it more than two weeks ago. But, here I am, they're calling me late enrollee? Sweet? Not! I'm almost on the verge of giving up! If not only for the goals I've set ...

No comments:

Post a Comment