June 23, 2008

Bunch of P**chotic, Selfish A*im*ls!

I thought I was totally over it, but last night proved me I wasn't. The night was long for me because of the thoughts that kept me hounding for like an hour or so. After crying buckets of tears Thursday, last week, I thought I had let go of everything. But, why did I feel anger was consuming me once again? Why did I feel so outraged at the thought of "Butanding" and all the "negative forces" who made us look like we are nothing but pigs? I thought I have forgiven them for letting us feel we are a nobody in the company? After all what we've done to them? After all the huge profits and revenue we brought under their very nose? Who are they, anyway? Are they the gods that need to be worshiped? That in just one flick of their fingers, they can tell us to lick their feet? To all I know, they are nothing but bunch of psychoticselfish, colonialist, all-time feeling-superior *ester**** trying to run third-world countrymen right under their fingers!

Yeah, I am bitter and I am not saying good things here, but I am venting my anger and nothing even a "Butanding" can stop me right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment