June 19, 2008

My Pants That Did Not Fit Me...

A few days ago, I saw this pair of pants I've been looking for weeks now - aqua-colored skinny pants - at ebay. The pants in the picture looked so gorgeous and I instantly fell in love with the cut and color. Of course, if you know me, you knew I won't let that thing slip off my hand now that I already found a skinny pants I loovveeed adding to my wardrobe. So, to cut the long story short, I won the auction and the item arrived just two days after my payment via Globe G-cash.

When the Air21 package arrived, I couldn't contain my excitement as I knew it would look as gorgeous as on the picture. As of that moment, I was already imagining what shoes/sandals, bags, and top to pair with the skinny pants. So, I took out the pants, then spread them out in front of my very eyes. Oh, sure! It looked really gorgeous - the cut, the color, the fashion, and the material! They were all great!

Except for one thing...


This pair looks frustratingly big to my size! Yes, you could just imagine how disappointed I am. At first, I was in denial. I went to the comfort room to try it on. But no, it was really big:(( So, end of story?

The pants went to Yonabelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment