June 6, 2008

Some Days You Aren't Lucky!

It comes to you when you least expected it - unlucky! I know there are a lot of people who are going to relate when I say, if you're gonna get luck out of your hands on a particular day, then you really is unlucky on that day. Today is one of those days for me. I knew I am already late, but I also knew I can make it to work at exactly 9:00A.M. or at least within the five-minute grace period after that if I hire a tri-wheel vehicle (read: tricycle)to drop me off to my work place. But if luck's going to get out of my hands, it sure is going to do that. Just when I am walking my way to the tricy's location, I remember I had my wallet left in my room. And also my mobile phone!

No, I can't go to work without it! What if my Hubby calls? I haven't talked to him for more than a week now, so I know I gotta talk to him once he calls, right? And besides, how am I going to pay for the service ride if I don't have my wallet in me, and I don't have any extra pocketed in may pants or in my bag. So, there is no choice but to get back to the house and get my belongings, right? So, off I go and then head back to the tri-wheel vehicle. Thank God, I knew I can still make it if the vehicle does not get trapped in the traffic or jammed to any sort. Alas, this is really not my day! We were caught in a short-traffic, but each minute at this time is so precious. In fact, if only someone sells me an hour, or at least extra few minutes, I would actually buy it from them just to extend the length of my ride.

But since that is impossible, I can't. So, what's the end? You guessed it actually right! Black and white! I'm late for two minutes? Imagine that? Oh, I'm hearing everyone someone uttering: What's new, Jirlie? Well?

No comments:

Post a Comment