June 3, 2008

My Anime Name!

The next post after this is going to be fun since it requires me to give my anime/manga character name. I had initially decided to call myself, The Swirling Bubble, but I ended against it as it was kind of corny heheh. Not good enough, so I decided for the next hour just to baptize myself a new manga character name. Then, I started browsing the name and luckily, came across a website that helps you automatically generate your anime/manga character name by simply entering your birth name. It produced what I thought the coolest name ever on the planet. And do you know what it is?

My anime name
is:

dyaraann!!!


Sapphire Matoko Temero
!

Weehhh!!!

I love it!!! Isn't it cool! lol

I had fun with the anime generating activity, and I'm quite sure, you will be too. So, guys, would you like to get your own too? Would you like to find out if it's cool, just like my Sapphire Matoko Temero name? Quick, get yours now! Click the website below and enter your full name. The tool will automatically generate your new name. Cool, eh?

Take The Japanese Anime name generator today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:35 AM

    Awesome, I just generated mine. It's "Kyo Zion Tukana". What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's rather cute for an anime name, john! it was fun, right? thanks for the visit! :)

    ReplyDelete