June 5, 2008

Beauty Secrets Tag

*Sigh* I'm never into doing tags, but The Baby In Between has been tagging me for a few times already and I haven't found time to do them all. I wouldn't want Bem to think I continue to ignore her tags, so here, for the very first, as in my very first meme (is this what you call them, Bem? i'm not sure eh, hehehe) here in my blog. Informer code_M also tagged me, so, yeah, I'm doing it now...

Beauty products? Oh, I love them! Very much! In fact, I'm thinking of wearing makeup anytime soon. But, I don't have many... I'm just too afraid of trying many products on my skin 'coz I dunno what will turn out of me... Some basics, I got. But elaborate ones? Those that contain multifarious chemicals and substances you don't know what real elements they are made of? Those that would eat up many of your time applying them? Nah! I may fall in love really, really hard with them in the future, but right now? I'm not into them. Although I got some to share to you...

Here they are:

My Foundation: None, simply hate it but I have a concealer...
My Mascara: Don't have it, but I used to wear the natural, clear one when I was in my secondary level in college
My Blush: I got in my purse a cheek-and-lips color, but barely use it
My Day Cream: None for my face, but a lotion for my hand and body
My Lipstick: Hhmmm... this I can't go out without in my purse. I also have a few back home, although, again, I rarely wear one now. What I use now? My Lip Gloss/Balm, to moisturize my lips... yeehh
My Beauty Product Brand: Nivea, Avon's natural tea tree and grapefruit
My Essential Beauty Product: My natural tea tree and grapefruit facial wash with beads
My Favorite Makeup Product: Uhm, I don't have any, but if I would to buy, I'd have Max Factor, or a Maybelline, or a L'oreal - the real ones... Kindly excuse me, but it's kind of risk for me to use cheaper ones (I'm not saying all cheaper brands) because of the news alleging them to contain lead or mercury - I know you all know what they are. If not, search the net, will yah?
My Perfume: Rarely wear one, but I have Avon's Urban Flowers (London and Paris)
My Nails: Nothing... I just keep them clean. Used to wear them long but Hubby doesn't like it, so these are cut short now
My Feet: Petroleum jelly and socks, plus a foot lotion
My Hands: My Nivea or Victoria Secret lotion

Three Products to bring on a deserted island: A scary thought and a hard question at that 'coz I'd like to bring the whole of my wardrobe! Ü

But, seriously, I'd have my:
toothbrush kit
a hair tie
my sunblock lotion (hate catching skin cancer, you know!)

Woman I Admire for their Beauty: Heidi Klum
Woman with the Best Sense of Style: Of course, Kate Moss!!! Who else?
My Ultimate Dream: To be as beautiful as Natalia Vodianova and get filthy rich, rich, rich! Nah, I'm just kidding:) I'd like my Other Half to marry me and have kids as many as we can... Now, I'm talking sensibly hereÜ
My Favorite Fashion Publication: Cosmo, Glamour, Preview (But, I don't collect them)

Now let me tag a few people in my list: Flo, Inner Whispers, Psychosanctum (c'mon now, dex... I know, men like being vain these days. Share it to us, ohryt? Ü), In His Time, Shout for Joy, and Raziella.

No comments:

Post a Comment