June 14, 2008

I Miss Him...

Zernan must have sensed I badly need him yesterday. He kept on ringing my phone all day. It's a relief to hear my phone ringing knowing it's him, but I need more than his miscalls. I need to hear his voice. I need him to soothe my growing anxiety over my difficulty of performing my work tasks (writing car parts articles) and some other things that have been plaguing my mind for quite a time now. I need him to reassure that my plans I've been trying to boil over for the past weeks are the right things to do. I need him to tell me everything will be alright. Sadly, though, our current situation wouldn't allow that to happen. Things aren't as easy as before. Ever since they moved in to their new house more than a year ago, our communication was greatly compromised. I want to understand everything, but sometimes, it's tough. As I've said it, it isn't the same as before.

I just wanted to ask his opinions because he always seems to be the only person to give me the answers to my questions, the perfect soothing words whenever I'm confused, and the right solutions to my never-ending problems. But because of the current situation we have, it's kind of impossible now. See how much of an impact the relocation has had in our relationship? I know I'm being cheesy right now, but I really missed him so much. There's never a day that I don't, although there were moments that I get so mad at him. But, everyday, I need him. Unfortunately, ours is a long-distance relationship, which makes it really, really hard. Maybe if I don't love the person, I wouldn't hold onto this relationship for this long. Maybe I have given up long ago and never feel the complicated glorious moments of being in love. But, yeah... I couldn't... Because I love him...

No comments:

Post a Comment