June 7, 2008

Decision-Making Time (Should I or Should I Not?)

I haven't visited Aquinas University of Legazpi to enroll my subjects yet. I know I should have done it a week early so things would have been a bit clearer for me. But since I haven't, things are even getting vague for me. I'm confused, but right now, I feel like I'm still a helpless creature trying to put together some pieces to build a puzzle. So...

Should I resign or not? Should I quit my job and concentrate on my studies so in 2-semesters time, I'd graduate? Should I do that, so after a year I can go seek another job which can help me grow more, career- and personality-wise? But should I also quit the job and receive no more monthly salaries, which, I admit, have been very helpful to survive my personal and non-personal finances needs?

Oh, these questions have been plaguing me for a couple of months already. But until now, I haven't decided yet... I'm in the stage where confusion is best getting hold of me. I wish tomorrow that stage moves on and clears my mind, so I can decide firmly on the issue...

*Sigh* I'm hoping I could do the decision-making process in couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:25 PM

    "TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
    And sorry I could not travel both
    And be one traveler, long I stood
    And looked down one as far as I could
    To where it bent in the undergrowth;" -- Robert Frost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:18 PM

    Jirl,it depends how soon you want to change your life, i.e. to get a better job; and how happy you are right now with your present job. If you answer any of these two, then deciding would be much easier :). Good luck! Ate Lot

    ReplyDelete