June 20, 2008

We Just Move Forward...

I refuse to think that this week was hell. I mean, really, things went from okay to depressing, hell-cursing and, yeah, really maddening. But what can I do now? I am not expecting the company I have provided my service and loyalty for almost four years to grant my plea, but I am waiting. I am not discounting the fact that not all bosses are as hardhearted as that person who unluckily has given me only one reason to cry buckets of tears yesterday. But, right now? I am just letting the most superior being above to give me what is really due for me. He knows what is for me, and He knows what is good for me. If I get what I am asking from them now, that's going to be a big bonus I am going to appreciate. But if not? Well, what can I do? There's more in store for me... I know... and I am waiting... just waiting... I am patient, and I love being one.

What happened the past few days was beyond my control, and there's nothing I can do except to move forward. I am going to school next week, I am a full-time student. So, perhaps that's where I am going to focus my life in the meantime. I am going to give more time to bond with my son, Yad. Yeah, we need it. Forget about what happened. Forget about the frustrations and anxieties. I am still going to live life soooo beautifully! And that's talking without any hard feelings now...

No comments:

Post a Comment