November 27, 2008

I Can Feel The Christmas Spirit... And I'm So Excited

I've been thinking of something to blog but I couldn't come across any interesting stuff to write in here although I knew I have some things I promised will be posted here. But I'm too lazy to do it now and I have some freelance work to do. Anyway, I just want to say hi to all readers who visited this site and those who keep coming back. I hope we all have a great friday ahead of us. It's TGIF, so I guess most are excited for the weekend. And oh! Few more days and it's gonna be December. Last night when I, Epoy and his sister Ate Bon strolled at the mall to buy stuff, I kept telling them that at this early I could already feel the Christmas spirit; and with great enthusiasm I looked at the holiday decors and Christmas stuff around full of hope and light.

I don't know the reason but I am very excited and thrilled to welcome the holiday. Maybe something exciting and good are up for me in the coming month. I have a slight feeling too that starting this Christmas season, all things in my life are gonna be put on track and in places where they rightfully should be. I don't know what those are, but I hope they really are good and promising for me. Anyway, one thing is for sure I am gonna embrace those with great warmth in my heart and optimism in my mind whatever those are. In the meantime, gotta have some work to do. So, have a great one to all of us, alright?

Aja!

No comments:

Post a Comment