November 5, 2008

For Tech-Savvy and Not Too Tech-Savvy, Check This Out!

I have had the privilege to discover a great site called, Cqweb, which basically caters to readers who need a lot of information about Mac OS X, internet, money, and servers. I am not saying that I am ignorant about all these things, but I do admit that I still have a lot to go to claim that I am well-versed with all those stuff. Having visited this site made me realize that. Say for example, doing backups to your data might seem a simple idea, like you just buy a hardware, you connect it to your cpu, then perform backup works. However, having read some valuable information from the site opened my eyes up to a lot other options. Like with a large Redundant Array of Independent Disks bank (or what they call RAID), or doing away some local devices by individual departments, and best of all, archiving your files to an ever dependable DVD. The author of the site makes it possible to inform the readers how a lot other options are worth taking a time to consider things over. If you are an individual like me who aren't so well-versed with such technical stuff, it is best that you visit and bookmark this site for a lot of important issues can be found here much to your advantage of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment