November 25, 2008

Help Our Kids Improve Grades and Prep Their Way to Higher Education

I'm just done signing up with Brightstorm, an online education site offering educational services to elementary and high school kids. I had signed up because this is one thing that will I need for my son. In one of my previous posts, I have mentioned how Yad at one point had slowly lost his interest in school. Thank goodness, he's back on track now and proof of him being in the 9th place in the grade 5 class where he belongs with 50 or so pupils. I am happy and proud of him. However, I don't want to sit contented by that. I want to ensure he stays in that place, and better yet, progresses more and climbs up to the top spot (even second or third honor spot will make me really, really happy for him).

With Brightstorm, it will be easy for me to help him with his process of learning and studying. The education online site has different courses which are essential for the college-preparatory middle and high school students. The mission of this company is to help students reach their full potential by engaging them to study more through the online videos provided. In my own opinion, videos are great learning and studying tools that will get them more interested and improved with their study habits.

And you know what? I think their mission is going to benefit me too. ;) You see, I don't remember all the stuff that my teachers taught me about history, geometry, algebra, science, english, and others back then. So why don't I listen to these online teachers along with my son? Hmm, this is a very good idea especially now that I am taking up Math subjects too. And the good thing about it is, Brighstorm values our kids more because they have this teaching approach that reaches out the cognitive level or understanding capacity of middle and high school students.

Very informative, very educational, very easy to understand, with funness and professionalism to the content of each course, and more importantly, the site is 24 hour available - these are what you are going to have if you sign up. Education effectiveness is what Brighstorm wants for our kids so they could prepare themselves to their future higher education level. I would say, it is definitely worth it to sign up. In case you have a child(ren) who needs help with his grades, Sign up for a free brightstorm account. They will surely improve with the help of Brightstorm's pool of great teachers handling all subjects taught in middle and high school level.

Upon signing up, you can avail the free course as an instant bonus to you. I haven't used mine since I am yet to explore the website and find the subject that my son, Yad, needs most improved. Signing up for a free account that gives you access to a free episode in every course is sure going to be great start for us mommies to help our kids improve more their learning abilities.
Post?slot_id=26489&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Post a Comment