November 26, 2008

Super Bored...

Looking super bored while waiting for the Dean of Polytechnic Institute and a student to finish whatever transaction/discussion they were having yesterday. I intended to talk with the Dean because of that Math-instructor-and-replacement subject issue. I wanted to get her blessing first before I continue with this instructor's class to ensure the units will be credited at the end of the semester and yeah - not waste my tuition fee as well. I don't wanna repeat my mistake last semester when I took a lecture-laboratory Chemistry subject, which supposedly I already took years ago. I paid more or less 3 peso grands on that subject, but since we found out I just repeated the subject course, the money was put to nothing at all. Talk about being irresponsible again by not double checking my subjects. Whew! I better be careful now 'coz don't wanna do that again. Fortunately, the Dean assured me now that the Math subject I enrolled in for this semester will be credited on my transcript of records. So, yeah! Madame, I will see you for the rest of this semester - and I repeat, whether you like it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment