November 22, 2008

My Brillante Weblog Award!

I got another award for this blog, a Brillante Weblog Award. Honestly, I really don't the concept of the brillante weblog award, but I'd dare say that it is being given to cool blogs, like this Bubbles of Thoughts. Well, I would like to believe that my site is not only a cool one but has substance as well. ;)

I'm loving these blog awards now. So far, this is my second one but I hope more will come. By the way, this award was given by The Baby In Between. Actually, it has been ages since she gave it to me, but as you can see, I only accepted it now. I didn't want to let The Baby In Between think that I am ignoring this cool award, so here is now:


Thanks, Bem for this one!

The recipients of the Brillante Weblog are welcomed to put the Logo on their personal blogs and have the honor of passing this award to seven other bloggers.Here are the rules for passing on the award:

l. Put the logo on your blog

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate at least seven other blogs

4. Add links to those blogs on your blog


Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

Now, it's my turn to award this Brillante Weblog Premio to my other blogger friends:

Peach, Demcy, Yona, Olops, Florelee, Mina, and Celebritycarwatcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment