November 25, 2008

Math? I love this subject!

I just got back from school. I only have two subjects for this day, but it felt like I've been to eight classes straight. The reason is because of the stress one instructor in Mathematics has been giving me since my first meeting with her. The subject is supposedly a replacement for the subject in my curriculum (an old curriculum) for the purpose of units completion. She didn't want to accept me because according to her, the subject was way too far from the one she is handling this semester. She further says that there is no relation at all. But the thing is, the Dean's office allowed me to take her subject as only a replacement to complete the lacking in my Math subject units. At first, I got quite frustrated since all I wanted at this time is to continue with my classes and end them as soon as possible. However, this instructor, as well as the other instructors of AUL, is giving me a hard time.

But heck! I won't easily give up on this one! There is no backing out now. A number of sacrifices on my part has been done - all because I wanted to finish my degree so that I could continue with whatever plans I have as far as my career is concerned. And right now, I don't have any plans of putting my sacrifices into nothing. All I want is to graduate. And because of that? That instructor will have to see me for the rest of this semester, whether she likes it or not! Because there's nothing that she can do now. Math? I love this subject, so she's no reason to belittle me that I can't make it to the top of her class. Let's just wait and see, Madame!

No comments:

Post a Comment