November 22, 2008

I'm Checking Out Holiday Zenni Glass Frames! How 'Bout You?

Have you bought a replacement to your eyeglasses yet? If not, that's good for you because you will still be able to avail the Holiday Glass Frames From Zenni Optical. If you have been following my blog, you will know that Zenni is the shop that sells affordable yet stylish eyeglasses and frames online. They also appeared on Fox News, so it is no doubt that this online shop is going popular than ever.

The popular online eyeglasses shop is now back to give you more exciting choices of eyeglasses. See the photo of the pair of eyeglasses at the right? I have checked the online shop, and this is one that I found will most suit me. I am quite into style and function, so that is my personal favorite amongst the holiday glass frames. I just so love the design and the color white of it, plus the plaid, preppy look of the frame. It costs $12.95. That's rather affordable for that design and function, huh? If you will browse other designs available, you will find even more affordable ones, like the $ 8 Complete Rx Eyeglasses. If you like this design (I'm sure you do!), there are other color combis available like: black and burgundy, black and yellow, black and blue, and white and clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment