July 28, 2008

My Metrobank Account Is Empty!!! Waahh!!!

I'm feeling very, very nervous today. I don't know if I am the recent victim of online bank account hackers. Just barely an hour ago, I went to UCPB's ATM to withdraw money from my Metrobank account. I knew I still had funds in that account, at least Php3,550 (ate lot's money and her payment for her purchases here in the PI), and another Php2,558 (transferred from my paypal fund). After keying in the amount I wanted to withdraw, the monitor tells that I had insufficient funds! Waaahhh!!! What happened! I didn't want to believe it, so I pulled the receipt from the machine. BUT, written on it was Php38. Not giving in to my fear, though there were butterflies already fluttering their wings in my stomach, I repeated all the process. But still, no insufficient funds! I quickly rushed to this nearest internet shop to check my Metrobank online account. But the same, no fund! I opened my Paypal account, and according to my transaction history, transfer of Paypal fund to my Metrobank online account was completed. Meaning, the fund must be reflected in my Metrobank Savings account by this time. But, wh******ck has happened!!! My funds were all gone and left was only Php38!!! I refuse to think this is another case of online hacking, so tomorrow, I am going to Metrobank office to inquire/complain. But, guys, please! Please help me pray this isn't going to be a nightmare. Huhuhu! I badly need funds now! I am an unemployed individual, a full-time student who is dependent on her father's financial help. Occurrence like this is the last thing I would wish to happen:( :( :(

2 comments:

  1. awwwww jirl. Wag naman sana. Pero just a piece of advice..never open your online accounts to public internet cafes. You never know it it's safe or not. Read: Keyloggers. They might have store your login information w/o u knowing it.

    ReplyDelete