July 4, 2008

Coffee and Puto-Kutsinta For Meryenda (Snacks?



Coffee and Puto-Kutsinta for my afternoon snacks at the University. I'm a self-confessed coffee lover. It's one addiction that I can't easily get off my system. Everyday wouldn't be complete without this beverage. I take one cup after getting up in the morning to give me the kickstart and another in the afternoon to quench my caffeine-addiction. Puto-Kutsinta is one of my favorite native delicacies. I don't know exactly what ingredients are used to come up with kutsinta, but I'm sure gonna ask or research on this. To compliment the taste, you usually pair it with grated coconut. It's been ages since I've eaten this food, so the moment my eyes laid on the platter full of this puto-kutsinta, I didn't think twice what food to order at the school canteen. I even made a second trip back to get another plate. Yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment