July 19, 2008

Coffee and DVD Party At Julian's Place:)

A few days ago, I received a message from Julian telling me that he got a new coffeemaker. I'm a coffee lover, so one thing that got into my head after reading the message is that his apartment is going to be a great place to hang out with. Well, tonight is the start. We're going over to Julian's apartment to have coffee and watch DVD (Michael Jackson's concert) too.Ü I'm currently nursing a heart-pain because of what happened barely a week ago, so I grabbed this chance to breathe from it all. I wanted to forget everything even for just a while, or a night. Why not? I knew it would do me good for now.

Earlier, Julian met me up at LCC and we shopped mugs for this event:). I'm a yellow girlie, so I chose the yellow mug for me. Talie (Pinkistah) will be there too, so we picked that cute, pink dotted mug. Obviously, pink is her favorite:-) Olops and Charlie might come too, I'm not sure. Even so, we picked the blue and gray mugs for them. This is going to be my first time at his apartment, so I'm excited. Julian has always been meticulous and loves fine things, so I am looking forward to a great, tidy, nice apartment. I'll see you, guys, later!

No comments:

Post a Comment