July 19, 2008

Seven Facts About Me

Once again, a fellow blogger named Jane tagged me:-) Thanks, Jane, for this one.

Here it goes:

Here are the rules:

1. List these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.


You’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged.

1)I've completely graduated myself from smoking and drinking alcoholic beverage.
2)I got a 10-year old son, Yad, who is always mistaken as my brother when we're strolling down the mall or just walking around together.
3)I am one you can trust your secret about and expect it to remain that way.
4)I got myself employed for many years now but returned at the University to be a full-time student.
5)I'm planning to get another Bachelor's degree. This time, it gotta be BS in Psychology, because I love reading and studying behaviors of other people.
6)A day never passes by without me having a cup of coffee in the morning and another in the afternoon.
7)I love updating my clothes, shoes, bags, and accessories.

Now I will be passing this tag to the following blogger:


The Baby In Between
Woman Rants
Inside My Closet
Shout For Joy
Bacacay

No comments:

Post a Comment