July 10, 2008

Got My Thumb and Forefinger Burned :(

While we we're doing an experiment at our Chemistry laboratory, I accidentally got my thumb and forefinger burned. We we're trying to bend, draw, and break glass tubing with the help of the flame coming from the gas burner. I wasn't careful with the damn hot object. Without thinking I suddenly touched that part of the glass tubing. Stupid and careless me! After the contact, it released a quick numbing pain, so I suddenly squealed in horror! Damn laboratory experiments! It's the reason why I hate science subjects, much less the complicated lessons and discussions. I'd rather bury my nose on mathematic books and indulge in mathematics classes. I've always hated laboratories and experiments. They always smell terribly, and they aren't too safe always. And that is also the reason why I can't see myself taking up medical courses, like nursing, dentistry, medicine, and stuff like that. Apart from being very expensive to fund with, the requirements and laboratory examinations/experiments are like, ewww to me!lolÜ

Well, I need to graduate so I've no choice but to take this General and Inorganic Chemistry laboratory. I'd soon graduate, and I'm looking forward to that. Because that means, no more chemistry and science subjects for me! Yey!

No comments:

Post a Comment