July 21, 2008

Slow Connection At AUL's Internet Facility!

For the third time, I am using up what's left of my paid internet-time here at school. Today's one of those days that internet connection is not cooperating with us students. It's so slow I could have slept here while waiting for the pages to load. It makes me want to retract the review I've written a few days ago - or remove the first part in the pros section and put it into the cons section. I should have written, "internet connection speed is the same internet connection speed we used to suffer from experience more or less fiver years ago." For this day, that line would have best describe the way I waste my time here at the library's internet room (by the way, I wasn't able to include this matter to my review since I was able to discover this internet facility here at the library only today). Is it the internet provider or some glitch at this computer set? Whatever it is, I swear I'm not having the best of internet times today. What I've written (review) may be exaggerated or not; but I've yet to find it out in the coming days. After all, this is the only third time I used this facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment