September 9, 2009

Found An Apartment...

I almost forgot I have a Midterm Exam at 1:00 PM today. And it's almost 11:00 AM, so I know I have to be preparing especially since I haven't browsed my notes yet. Anyway, I will do just a quick post.

The other day, I found an apartment in downtown Legazpi. I should say I liked it coz it's relatively big enough for a starting family. The 2-storey apartment is nice, clean, has 2 bedrooms, a bath, a living/receiving room, kitchen-cum-dining, dirty kitchen, and laundry area. The two adjoining bedrooms are upstairs, and this is the only fault I can see since I don't know if it's alright for an expectant mom to do the stairs daily. Anyway, I have to do some consultation regarding with that matter.

The apartment is one of the five units in the compound. I like it because only two of the five units are being rented. The other one has already been occupied while the other one was just recently vacated on that day so I must be really quick if I really wanted it. The other three were up for renovation. You know these days? Everyone seems to be looking for a place coz we found it kind of hard to locate a nice vacant house or apartment. Or maybe, we were just being choosy, that's why.

But anyway, the place will be safe for the kids because of the gate. According to the other tenant, the location is quiet and safe. No delinquent reports. Good, coz all the more that I'm liking it. And oh! I haven't mentioned it's near Estevez Hospital, so just in case it's my due, no problem to hospital access.

The only big deal will be the other person as he hasn't seen it yet since he didn't arrive yesterday. I hope he will today so I can show him the place and the apartment. I hope he likes and approves as it will still be up to his judgment if we can have it or not. *Fingers crossed*

Have to go now! Gotta hit my notes for the exams! Have a great day, everyone! Ciao!

Inshallah!

No comments:

Post a Comment