September 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAMA MARY! goodluck to my physics exams today too...


It's the 8th of the month. And it's also the birthday of our Beloved Mama Mary.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAMA MARY! MAY YOU CONTINUE TO GUIDE AND EMBRACE US WITH YOUR LOVING HANDS!

It's also our first day of midterm exams. Well, it's actually the third (or fourth if they included Saturday) day. The midterm started on Wednesday, September 2, but since that day was declared as no classes, the first day was moved today. Thursday and Friday schedule of exams was retained as second and third, respectively. Anyway, I was just telling you this to show how is AUL when it comes to doing schedules and re-schedules hehehe.

So, since it's Mama Mary's birthday today, I know She will be guiding me during my entire Physics exams. I know you love me, Ever Loving Mother of all Filipinos! I love you too, my Mama Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment