September 5, 2009

Blog Revamped! Need Your Links Back!

Obviously, I have my blog newly revamped.
ss_blog_claim=efc6118146488f083906dbd1724aa016
I didn't remember how tedious revamping a blog site can be until just now. The last time I remodeled this site was probably two years ago. The last 3months or so, this was left almost untouched, so I found myself starting from scratch.

You can just imagine the time I spent searching blogger templates, editing html stuff, moving widgets, and etc. Lucky for me, I found this newly-uploaded template from this source. If you want to remodel your site, you can find free templates from that website too.

Anyway, since I've changed the theme of this blog site, I've lost all the old widgets, links, and stuff including blog lists. So, if you want the link of your site added, kindly put your url in the comment section so I can add it again. For my co-bloggers and friends who know my YM or email, you can just buzz me the URLs of your site/s. I will gladly put them back.
ss_blog_claim=efc6118146488f083906dbd1724aa016
Do you like my new template? I love it. It's called COFFEEDESK. I am a caffeine addict, so no need to explain, lol! Which makes me remember, I can't take any caffeinated beverage because of my condition not until february 2, 2010. Boohoo for that!

Back to topic, I still have got a lot to do with this site. I need to recover the old links, widgets, and banners from the websites I previously signed with. It will take more time to do that, but in the meantime, I will settle for what this site has for now.

Why I have revamped this site, you may ask? As I've mentioned from my previous posts, I wanna revive this blog for the second time. And this is just the start of all of it.

Once again, I am back to the blogosphere! So, welcome me, you there co-bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment