September 16, 2009

Gotta Be More Careful W/ This Pregnancy

Just got back from downtown Legazpi. Was so warm outside I thought my body will give in from the tormenting and exhausting hot temperature. Although I've gone to DTI only this morning, it was tiring since I have to go back and forth to DTI and outside to have some documents photocopied and my 500 bill changed.

The fact that I am five months along the way didn't help. When I got back home, I was a little afraid because my lower abdomen was in a little pain. It's like the baby was pushed low that it was about to come out. I instantly took a bed rest and though I have a meeting later this afternoon, I ignored the fact that I might be late. My baby is more important than anything else, so my colleagues would have to wait for me.

Anyway, I have to be more careful next time if I don't want to lose my baby. Walking too much, I think, is not advised at this stage of pregnancy. I must not forget to consult my OB regarding this matter later at my next visit this week.

I wish Daddy R is here all the time so there'll be someone who will drive for me wherever I go. But, of course, that is impossible at the moment. He has more important things to do than be at my side all day and night, right Daddy?

Well, maybe you can give me a car and a driver instead?

Daddy R, are you reading my blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment