April 30, 2008

Sedentary lifestyle is no way good for me...

I got so many things to blog about, but it seems I got no time to do it. Funny, because I actually have so much time to do it, but I can't find myself getting the nerves to crop up my brain and start doing what must be done.... For example, right now, I know there are millions of things to blog about just waiting for me to post here, but I just can't set my mind straight to do it. I don't know what to put first and I don't know what things to set aside... Am simply having trouble prioritizing things. I have other tasks waiting for me to accomplish before the day ends, but as usual, I have no energy to do it all. Oh yeah! You'll find me now just sitting and staring at nowhere. Lucky enough that now, I am writing, though about nonsense things....

*sigh* I really gotta help myself up; but as usual, am a failure. Am a lazy, little creature trying to look busy but never accomplishes anything right on time... It sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment