April 1, 2008

Busted Existence!

I wanted desperately to finish my bachelor's degree. It's what's keeping me from giving my life the meaningful reason. If I could just pull the year, so I'm off the university and ready to tackle my most awaited future plan - working and living abroad - i will. I promise you, i will! But i don't have that kind of power, so I won't!

I have been so stupid and careless in my early twenties as to not care about the precious years and months that all went by wasted and me busted up. Too late to realize these things, but I could only do so much at this time as to mend up for the wasted years. I need badly to get off the current world that I feel is closing in on me - in a fashion that is intoxicating and suffocating already. I need so badly to fly from this place to another land where I would have a new personality, a new life, and a new future. I need to start a new dimension of my personality. I want to get a new perspective in life and not keep this less meaningful existence.

But...

Until I get my diploma, I am stuck to this so-called shallow world I belong to...

No comments:

Post a Comment