April 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dexter Baldon!



Tomorrow, April 27, 2008, is Dexter Baldon's 30th birthday (hehhehe!peace, dex!).

But this afternoon, we feasted on the yummy foods that he provided on the table for all the employees here in MBSTEK-Legazpi to enjoy and celebrate his natal day. As expected, foods are palatable: pancit, fried chicken, and chicken sandwich, and chocolate + custard cakes (courtesy of MBSTEK-Legazpi family). Yum, yum! His dad cooked those for him. He always does. Ever since I was employed here, I always get to enjoy his culinary expertise whenever it is our Sup's birthday.

And yeah, you guessed it right! I'm so full now and I need to thank Dex for the snacks. Thanks, Dex! At the same time, I want to wish you long life, more happiness, and more contentment in life! I hope you'd always be the same Dex-cum-supervisor-cum-friend for all of us here. Of course, I wouldn't end this post without wishing you best luck for your LOVE LIFE! (Hello, Catheter!:-D)

Here's a toast to your lovelife and career!

1 comment:

  1. para sa kaaraman po kang gabos, i'm only 25. haha.

    pero thanks jirl! :-)

    ReplyDelete