April 8, 2008

Stop Being Lazy!



I'm sleepy and want to sleep like the cat above yet I need to be up and finish my tasks before the day ends... Good thing, I got here in PC screen a YM window that an officemate, currently based at our Manila branch, sent just this morning:

"Never be lazy in your work, but serve the Lord enthusiastically. Romans 12:11 (NLT)"

Sure helps to remind me it is a nonsense and a sin being lazy.

Aileen Alcomendas makes sure she sends us our daily dose of spiritual vitamins just before work starts. I need bible verses like this one and Ai has always been so forward and patient as taking a little of her time everyday just so we are able to read passages even without visiting our bibles. It helps me in a lot other ways, so thank you Ai for your little yet significant doing. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment