April 17, 2008

Lakshmi The Rattler


When I visited the site of Lakshmi the Rattler, I can’t help but get envious that she had a nice layout, a far nicer site layout than mine. It’s so obvious that the owner is a woman. With the white background sprinkled with butterfly and wild flowerette images, plus the summery and pastel colors used on the rest of the details, there’s no denying it. And just judging at these details, it suggests that she is a happy, bubbly, and contented woman at that!

Another thing that got into my mind is that we had something in common here, white background. But while my blog white layout is yet to meet some re-arranging needs, hers was a very neat and organized one. I remember a comment made on my blog by a certain blogger, he said that only few bloggers can make a neat and organized blog site. But well, now? I am pretty sure that he won’t say the same thing if he found out how much nicer Lakshmi the Rattler blog is. I love the manner in which she arranged the details because it made the site so easy to browse, easy to skim, and so refreshing to the eyes. Just the thought of it makes me wanna go to the beach, strip off my clothes, and then plunge into the warm water...lol! (It’s summer season here in the Philippines, so I thought her blog design suits very much our vacation and relaxed mood here)

I knew lots of women blogger, and in fact most of them are my friends. But it’s either that their site was laid in black, gothic background or softer yet with darker colors, but never in white. So, chancing upon this blog of Lakshmi is a welcoming relief and I’m quite sure that I will come back for more updates of this site.

1 comment: