April 30, 2008

I'm not joining them to Magayon Festival Fireworks Display!

My co-workers are going to take the night for fun because tomorrow is a holiday. Yes, May 1 is a Labor Day, in case you don't know it! lol! They are gonna witness fireworks display, which is done to conclude the month-long celebration of Magayon Festival, and take some booze to make them feel high with spirit. hehehe.

I have been into Magayon Festival night-out spot at PeƱaranda Park, Legazpi City twice when Epoy, a dear friend of mine, came home to visit Legazpi for some personal matters. I missed him dearly that he was able to convince me to join him and his other pals. On any ordinary days, one wouldn't be successful enough to try convincing me to go out, especially on a night-out. But since, it has been several months since I last saw him, we had two nights in a week to catch up with each other's stories.

Right now, they were asking me to join them. But I just don't have it... Going out for a drink or two is no longer my way of taking fun. I would rather spend the few hours having a good night's sleep. I would rather watch DVD movie with Yad, or just fiddle around with my PC at home. Fun for me now is doing things that make me grow up more, and not to get my sobriety level up and feel wasted in the morning thereafter.

So, guys! Just have fun! I know you'd all have it even without me. Just take those pictures and lemme see them next time... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment