April 12, 2008

NAGGALOYD'S WEBSITE

I am posting this article for a fellow blogger called, NAGALLOYD. I opened his website and the first that caught my eyes is about KUAN FOOD FETISH, according to this writer is a site that features various reviews on all sorts of foods, specifically exotic foods found around the globe. Being a lover of fine cuisine and great tasting foods, I’m sure going to visit this site later and refer it to my daddy (another food lover!) if I found food reviews good. In the meantime, I explored his blog first. And I found other interesting details that caught my interest. Further clicking other links in the site brought me to the website of i.ph. Nagalloyd is apparently using this website’s services including being able to setup and run multiple blog accounts in one domain. But that is not all! Aside from giving you your own domain name (for instance, as my own, jirlie.i.ph… isn’t it great having your name in the domain?), it is offering full packages ranging from personalized mailbox to photo gallery capabilities and from full-featured blogging to webhosting. I think this is a good way to strike yourself up with your own place with full capabilities and applications, so I’m gonna visit the site sometime and consider myself getting my own i.ph domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment