April 17, 2008

Magic of Illusion!

OMG, it's goosebumps I had after following the instructions below! Some may have tried this "magic of illusion", but others may have not. So, if you haven't, I want you to also experience the weird feeling I got after trying it. You try it to believe it! Go!

Here's the drawing illusion:



Here are the instructions:

1) Relax and focus on the 4 small dots at the center of the picture. Do this for about 30-40 seconds.
2) Then, allow your eyes to stare at a wall near you ( any smooth, single coloured surface)
3) You will see a circle of light and an image developing.
4) Blink your eyes a couple of times and you will see a figure emerging...
5) What do you see? Who do you see?

By the way, I got it from a fellow blogger, called wats. I asked permission from her if I could re-post it so my readers could also experience it. Click here to visit her site.

No comments:

Post a Comment