December 3, 2008

Wishes Granted Everyday by CEIVA

Guess what? I had just sat on Santa's lap today and it was so much fun! You think I am trying to be a kid again? No, I did not literally sit on his lap. :-) I just went to upload my currently favorite photo of the season to this website where a lot of great things is happening. You might be asking what are these great things and this site. Well, before I answer that, I just want to talk about the photo that I selected to upload. The photo shows me and my bosom friend, Yel, which was taken during the wedding of our two friends on October 18. I love that photo because it shows how our little friendship that started years ago has blossomed into something that I knew will never be broken by any obstacles. I had lots of close girl friends, but Yel is one of my closest. We shared lots of sad and memories together, so I knew what was it like to be with her during ups and downs. I love this woman and I knew she does love me too. The warmth of our friendship was captured in that photo (it was Gerard, Bebs' hubby, who took that photo). It is simply special for me that I want to treasure it for a lifetime. And that is the reason why I selected it to be uploaded in that site so that Santa will see it along with my Christmas wish. My christmas wish? It's a secret. :-)

Okay, now, I am going to tell you about it as I know you are wondering what these great things that I am telling you about that this website has. Actually, it is all about the CEIVA digital photo frame. It is a very special digital frame where you can upload all your special photos wherever you may happen to be. You can do that by simply sending the photos via email or even your cellular phone. Isn't that the greatest thing that ever happened as far as storing memories and special photos are concerned? And that is not the only thing about it. You can invite your family and friends too to send and upload photos in your CEIVA frame. Those who are invited are the only ones who can upload to your software, so it is protected. You can store thousands of photos and you automatically receive them once your family and friends from all over the world send them over to your digital frame. With CEIVA digital photo frame, you will never have to delete pictures now.

They are also running this sweepstakes contest called, Got a Wish Sweeepstakes. This is a fun game and at the same time you can win $500 as a winner, randomly selected everyday. Yes, everyday for 29 days you have the chances of winning a cool $500. It's just sad that I can't participate as I am not a resident of US as of now. Anyway, I am happy to share this great news to you guys. If you are in the US and 18 years old, enter the sweepstakes game and who knows? You might just be lucky and you'll run away with 5 hundred bucks. There's no catch here. No purchases required. Just enter the game, and that's it.
Post?slot_id=27210&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comment:

  1. I visited your page(very good), visit my site too:
    http://naocliqueatoa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete